+377 93 25 47 01
MotoGP Great Britain Ticket Collection Information
If your delivery method is on-site pick up, your order for the 2017 MotoGP Britain Grand Prix is scheduled to be collected at the event.
The Pick-up point is located in the Main Event Reception near Gate 1 of Silverstone Circuit (near the back of the Luffield Grandstand).
NN12 8TN, England
How do I get there?
Please follow the above indications and have a look at the map below to find your way to the ticket collection point:
When Can I collect my tickets?
The Ticket Collection booth is open:
Wednesday 23 August: 09:00 - 21:00
Thursday 24 August: 08:30 - 21:00
Friday 25 August: 07:30 - 21:00
Saturday 26 August: 07:30 - 16:00
Sunday 27 August: 07:00 - 14:00
Important: What you need to bring
It is mandatory for you to present an electronic or printed version of your e-voucher when you arrive to collect your tickets. Make sure to:
- Please download your e-Voucher from the "My Account" section of the Gootickets Website.
- Bring a printed copy fo the e-Voucher
- Bring a Valid ID document (ID Card, Passport, Driver's licence).
If your tickets are to be collected by a friend, family member or other third party:
- Please send an email to email@example.com stating the person's name.
- Make sure this person brings the e-voucher and a photocopy of your ID.
- This person will also have to bring his/her own ID.
Please note that Tickets that are not collected will not be refunded.
We wish you a fantastic time in Silverstone!